Sunday, October 28, 2012

Wartune

 

Aeria Games has added Wartune to its catalog of free browser games. I've yet to take a look at the majority of the this MMORPG's content, but so far it looks pretty great, aesthetically at least. The game boasts real-time strategy elements which I can't really quantify at the moment, but the combat reminds me fondly of the Fire Emblem series. The boss battles in particular look pretty boss (see trailer below). On a side note, I liked the whack-a-mole style game you can play at the loading screen.

As a rule I love games that look polished and don't even require a download, and this one looks worth checking out.


1 comment:

  1. Almost forgot about this one. Finally got into it a bit and its pretty sweet. Kind of a crazy, awesome mash-up of different genres. Probably won't forget about it again. But.. sort of looks like one of those pay2win type deal- VIP service removes all cooldowns. Unfair? A little bit, yeah. Still, neat game.

    ReplyDelete