Monday, November 5, 2012

Cubelands - Personal Update



Well, let me just start by saying that any type of city-building/block-oriented game is highly addictive. There should be a warning label somewhere on them. I've never played Minecraft, but now I understand why I keep losing guildees in other games to it. Which brings me to my progress thus far in Cubelands.

The whole quest thing is still a bit annoying. They are getting progressively more difficult, and they just seem to get in the way of whatever endeavor you may be working on. I even stopped doing them for a little while because I was just focused on construction of Greybriar Greens! Yes, I gave it a name, because.. well, I don't know. Seemed like the thing to do. Having fun, but I need funds.

Now here's the kicker. People can visit your builds and like them. The more people who like your builds, the more money you make. You can make money hourly by ringing a gong that you have set up. So, what I need all of you to do is look Polluted up on Cubelands, pay me a visit, and give me the thumbs up. If you do not play Cubelands.. well, then you should. Its fun, and its free. Below are some pics of progress as it stands. More updates later.







Link to Cubelands parent site, the English version of Upjer

1 comment:

  1. Getting.. I don't want to say frustrated, but yeah, kind of. The thing is- no one has visited me. In Cubelands, you can visit other people and 'like' them. You then receive a little bump in your funds for every like you get. Aside from needing the cash, and wanting to show off what I've made, it makes me think that no one really plays this game much. :/

    ReplyDelete