Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Blacklight: Retribution


Blacklight: Retribution is going to be my other entry for 'What? You're actually buying Black Ops 2 Day'. Blacklight is made by Zombie Studios, utilizes Unreal graphics, and brought to us by the great folks at Perfect World. Now having to decide what FPS to play, I got to say I'm leaning towards this one. Assuming my computer can handle it. I also think for people skeptical abut F2P games, or just looking to get their feet wet, Blacklight is a great primer.

Blacklight is definitely more of the high-end of what is available in F2P games. The graphics are mind blowing, so for those of you used to being desensitized by pretties, this is perfect for you. The one thing I will say is this game is not for casual PC gamers. You will need a high performance machine in real life in order to build yourself a high performance machine in-game. It actual says 'best played on Alienware' on the site.

But the game itself is more then just good looking. Set in a futuristic world, there is load of high-tech weapons, armored hardsuits, and even mech combat. The game touts a huge range of customization, allowing you to build weapons essentially from scratch and change out and combine every minute weapon component. This is not just a great F2P shooter. In my opinion this could be one of the best shooters out. Just watch the trailer and explain to me why the hell your playing Black Ops.


No comments:

Post a Comment