Thursday, November 1, 2012

Blade of Eternity


This is another nifty little text-based, browser MMO I discovered yesterday, quite by accident. At first glance, you might think 'ehhhhh, I don't know'. There isn't a lot of flash here, but the great thing about text-based games is that this isn't at all necessary. After, getting through the initial learning curve, I found myself stuck playing it for several hours. It's a solid game all-around, with clans (guilds), PvP, a forum, good character development, and enough avenues of play to keep you entertained a good long while, even without their 'premium' package.

Blade of Eternity could use a little fancying up with its interface (I know, I'm not one to talk), and a little variety in its dialogue. It doesn't need it, but I think it would help attract a few more players. The thing that sold me though is that the game has a small, but very friendly community. This is gold in these types of games. But I would like to see that change to a larger, friendly community. I'm going to start by spreading the word here. And if you're looking to hire a writer, I'm so there.


No comments:

Post a Comment